Dubai Marina & Palm Island Sea Cruise
A 2 hour cruise that will show you most of new Dubai.
|2 Hour Sharing Cruise – Self Transfer||250 AED/adult & 150 AED/child||Direct reporting to & from the boat in DIMC (Next to Barasti bar)|
|2 Hour Sharing Cruise with Transfer||365 AED/adult & 220 AED/child||2 Way Transfer From Anywhere in Dubai or Sharjah|
|Private Cruise – Self Transfer||500 AED/hour||Private Boat, Max 7 People|
|Private Cruise with Tranfer||500 AED/hour = boat + 180/car = transfer||Private Boat, Private Transfer, Max 7 people|
|33 Foot Motor Yacht||Cabin onboard||Washroom onboard|
|Water & Soft Drinks||Towels & Safety Equipment||Seating Capacity of 7 passengers|
|Palm Island + Atlantis||Dubai Marina Canal||Burj Al Arab|
We are offering you an outstanding sea cruise around the Palm Jumeirah, to Burj Al Arab, Dubai Marina and the “The World” Islands.
You will enjoy fascinating sea waves and gain a different perspective on the city of Dubai by seeing the skyline of the city from the water.
Our experienced captain awaits you on board of a comfortable motor yacht, which has a convenient cabin with a bathroom, seating area in the front and the back of the boat.
Cruising time- about 2 hours. Boarding time- up to you.
Booking & Availability
Please fill in the form below and we will confirm availability shortly.
DEPARTURE TIMES, DURATION & TRANSFERS
– 10.00 – 12.00 (Morning Cruise)
– 12.00 – 14.00 (Afternoon Cruise)
– 14.00 – 16.00 (Late Afternoon Cruise)
– 16.00 – 18.00 (Early Evening Cruise)
Note: all cruises are subject to sailing permission from Dubai Coastguard. The sailing route for night cruises (20.00 & 22.00) are slightly different to the day cruise routes.
DAY TIME CRUISES SAILING ROUTE
1. We will depart from Dubai International Marine Club, sailing away from the Shore-line and circumvent the Palm Island.
2. We will make a brief photostop infron of the tip of the Island, infront of Atlantis Hotel.
3. Next we will continue to circumvent the Palm Island and continue along the coast line towards Burj Al Arab.
4. We will make a photostop infront of Burj Al Arab and then make our way back past the World Islands.
5. We will enter the Dubai Marina Canal through the West Side Entrance and make our way through the entire canal.
6. Park back in DIMC.
NIGHT TIME CRUISE SAILING ROUTE
During the night, Dubai Coast Guard don’t allow boats to go far from shore and our trip will slightly adjusted.
We will not circumvent the Palm Island, instead we will do a tour of the Dubai Marina Canal and then head Eastwards along the shore and return back along the shore.
The night cruise is a very unique experience and is in no way worse than the day time cruise.