This rare opportunity to visit 6 out of 7 emirates in one day could potentially be one of the most action packed day’s of your life. Firstly, having left the ultra-modern Dubai you will travel through Sharjah – the cultural capital of the UAE and end up in an ancient palace of the Sheikh of Ajman which is currently a wax museum.
Next, you will visit an archeological site in Umm-Al-Quwain followed by a local “grand canyon” located in Ras-Al-Khaimah. Finally you will find yourself in Fujeirah on the shores of the Indian Ocean where you will have the opportunity to swim and have a great meal, now surrounded by mountains!
- $600 (AED 2190) – Toyota Previa (upto 6 people)
- $650 (AED 2370) – Hyundai H1 (upto 8 people)
- $700 (AED 2555) – Porche Cayenne (upto 4 people)
- $750 (AED 2735) – BMW 7 Series (upto 4 people)
The price above is quoted for a private tour, car & tour guide.
The price includes lunch.
The Tour will last approximately 8 hours.
$600 (AED 2190)
$650 (AED 2370)
$700 (AED 2555)
Suggested Start at 8-9 AM.
Stop 1# – Dubai Creek
Stop #2- Sharjah, King Faisal Mosque
Stop #3 – Ajman Museum
Stop #4 – Umm Al Quwain Palace Photostop
Stop #5 – Ras Al Khaimah Golf Club
Stop 6# – Fujeirah, Oldest Mosque in UAE
Stop #7 – Hotel & Refreshing Swim
Finish the Tour at around 5-6 pm.
Booking Request Form
After you fill in the form, we will check availability and respond via email.
Your Booking Agent
Terms & Conditions
1. Payment can be made in cash, USD or AED at the beginning of the tour.
2. We suggest that you take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions section.
3. The base price above is quoted based on an estimated tour time of 8-9 hours.
4. Incase of extending the tour beyond 9 hours, there will be a charge of $50 (180 AED) per hour
5. The pick up time is completely upto you. You can see our VIP section for per hour pricing on all cars.